Museum: The museum is OPEN !
No appointment needed - buying a ticket online is possible (blue button below).
At the counter only cash payment for your tickets.
The shop: is OPEN as well, open freely, no appointment needed.
both shop and museum are open on Monday to Saturday from 12 noon to 6 pm
- in short: every day except Sunday.
Closed on King's Day (27th April), New Year's Day and Christmas Day
1017 KH Amsterdam
(route planner further down on this page)
+31 20 - 42 11 779
Due to the corona pandemic, the museum has had no visitor income for nearly two years. Because the Foundation does not receive any structural subsidy, the financial situation is problematic. Without income, we cannot afford all the costs of energy and lighting, which is why a surcharge applies above the regular ticket price, also with the use of a museum card. Without this supplement we cannot offer a tour or information.
We count on your understanding.
|Age between 6 and 16||€||7,50||incl. supplement|
|Children up to 6 years||free|
|Museumcard / IAmsterdam City Card /
Go-City-card / ICOM / Ver. Rembrandt
Museum card available at the ticket office
|Young people up to 19 years||€ 32,45|
(including € 4.95 registration fee per card)
- Tickets can be bought at the counter, but keep in mind we don't accpet payment with bank or credit cards.
Ticket sales are also possible online with an entry time of your choice.
In stead you can use the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +31 - 20 - 42 11 779.
- Booking a free ticket online if you are entitled to free entrance (Museum Card etc.) is not possible. Have your card scanned at the museum desk at arrival.
- Please note: a ticket purchased online is valid in the specified time slot. You can rebook or cancel up to 6 hours in advance, refunds of tickets that are not canceled are not possible.
- It is also possible to book an exclusive visit with a reception by the collector, where you can comfortably look at the collection while enjoying coffee / tea or a drink and listen to the explanation of the collector. Tickets for this exclusive reception exclusively online.
Prinsengracht 488, 1017 KH Amsterdam - the Netherlands
Parking De Hoofdstad, Prinsengracht 540, Amsterdam
Not accessible for wheelchairs due to stairs.
Visitor conditions available on request at entrance desk.