Museum: The museum is OPEN !
No appointment needed - buying a ticket online (blue button below) is still possible.
At the conter only cash payment for your tickets.
The shop: is OPEN as well, open freely, no appointment needed.
both shop and museum are open on Monday to Saturday from 12 noon to 6 pm
No restrictions in opening hours for the shop in the week 25-29 July.
- so every day except Sunday.
Closed on King's Day (27th April), New Year's Day and Christmas Day
1017 KH Amsterdam
(route planner further down on this page)
+31 20 - 42 11 779
The museum has had no visitor income for over a year and a half. Even in the months that we were open, the visit number was at most two visitors a week. That is why the Foundation has run into serious financial problems. We are therefore forced to charge a corona surcharge on the admission price, this also applies to Museum card holders. We count on your understanding.
|Adults||€||12,50|| incl. COVID-19
|Age between 6 and 16||€||7,50||incl. COVID-19
|Children up to 6 years||free|
|Museumcard / IAmsterdam City Card
/ ICOM / Ver. Rembrandt
Museum card available at the ticket office
|Young people up to 19 years||€ 32,45|
(including € 4.95 registration fee per card)
- Tickets can be bought at the counter, but keep in mind we don't accpet payment with bank or credit cards.
Ticket sales are also possible online with an entry time of your choice.
In stead you can use the email: email@example.com or phone: +31 - 20 - 42 11 779.
- Booking a free ticket online if you are entitled to free entrance (Museum Card / IAmsterdam Card) is not possible. Have your card scanned at the museum desk at arrival.
- Please note: a ticket purchased online is valid in the specified time slot. You can rebook or cancel up to 6 hours in advance, refunds of tickets that are not canceled are possible.
- It is also possible to book an exclusive visit with a reception by the collector, where you can comfortably look at the collection while enjoying coffee / tea or a drink and listen to the explanation of the collector. Tickets for this exclusive reception exclusively online.
Prinsengracht 488, 1017 KH Amsterdam - the Netherlands
Not accessible for wheelchairs due to stairs.
Visitor conditions available on request at entrance desk.